The College Search

So, today I was looking at colleges. For me, the ideal college includes the following.....

1. A TV station that lets students on air
2. Reasonable distance away from home and camp (12 hours or less)
3. Friendly staff
4. Higher chance of getting a job after commencement.

That being said, I've found three colleges with highly regarded stations and good atmospheres. They are....

1. Iowa State University
2. North Dakota State University
3. Drake University

I like ISU the best currently, as they have a diverse program lineup that runs throughout the whole day, including a half hour newscast and a fifteen minute express news. It'd be a great school to launch me into broadcast journalism! My friend also tells me they have one of the best journalism programs in the country!

I also heard today that I can start sending in registration papers (yay). I think I finally have this narrowed down!  Start the happy dance! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?