Prepping To Lead NED 2: Even More Moose!

Things are going quite swell with the Northeast Division so far this year.  I got the Twitter password changed and now myself and the other four executive board members can tweet on there as we wish.  For the first month I've been doing the bulk of the tweeting but there's nothing to say that can't change.

We've also reached out to the division for their input on new cheers to use at State, in an attempt to hopefully change things up a little bit from the moose face, which is in most of our cheers (and with good reason).  A school already has one they want to show us at the division meeting, so that's good.

Homecoming weeks are pretty much over and done with for the year now, and I've been getting pictures right and left to put up on the Twitter feed and on our website.  I am just loving the way technology has been being used by us so far this year!

The week of November 2nd looks to be a busy one.  Sunday and Monday will see my friend DJ and I traveling to Alexandria for a President's Forum to meet with the other division presidents and get things rolling smoothly for the year.  Then on Thursday we'll be hosting our first division meeting at a school in the northern half of the division, and that's when things get interesting.

I'm sure it's going to be a great time, and starting November 7th we can really hunker down and get going.

Below are some links to our various accounts.  I am also including them in my "links to friends" section so you can access them easily.

Northeast Division Twitter Feed
Northeast Division Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?