Oh Happy Day!

Today was a very happy day for me.... and that's weird being it's a Monday (my least favorite day of the week during the school year). Here's what happened.

1. I finally got the ball rolling with Iowa State
2. I have a place to stay when I visit NDSU in a few weeks here.
3. Got my first Cotton Chronicle article sent off, and it looks great :)
4. Got new shoes. My other ones were looking extremely ratty.
5. I AM GOING TO PROM!!!!! Start the happy dance guys! I can't wait! I was never expecting a yes 24 days after the fact! My first "yes" from a girl too. Oh man I'm bubbling over now!

So yeah, lots to be happy about at the end of the day. I wonder what'll happen tomorrow....?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?