More Roles I'd Like To Give A Try

You can read the first post of this type by finding it from when it was published in August in the sidebar.  Happy reading Post Link

  • Play the Daddy Warbucks role in "Annie": I've never really enjoyed the hero type roles all too much, but here's one I could pull off I think.  It would be so much fun to put all my energy into this snazzy politician that falls for his personal assistant. 
  • Voice TV Commercials: Occasionally I watch the PBS station in my area, mostly on Saturday nights when I watch The Red Green Show During that time you can catch commercials announcing the sponsors of the programs, and the voice on that has been the same for so many years.  I wonder if they need any new ones recorded.......? 
  • Host a Talk Show: Those of you who attended yesterday's division meeting will understand this one.  I want a show were I could give comedic monolouges, walk up into the audience, and act as the straight man in sketches.  I'd also bring my friends Caleb and Ted in to announce the show.  They do a great job impersonating my voice, and frankly that's what I'd look for. 
  • Play a Teacher: Teachers in movies always have the most flip-flop roles.  They can be serious, funny, depressing, or a mix of both.  I could have so much fun with this.
  • Haymitch Abernathy: A character from the Hunger Games who does a lot of drinking and some conflict resolution throughout the films.  I just love these types of characters.
  • Plutarch Heavensby: The man with several motives in the Hunger Games.  I'd take the opportunity in a heartbeat if they needed someone to replace Philip Seymour Hoffman.
As you can probably tell I want to go into some type of showbiz deal when I get older.  I'm sure I'll always have fun whatever I do wherever I go assuming I get the roles.

What have you always wanted to be/play?  Shout out in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?