Weddings

WARNING: The following post is not for you if you don't like sappy stuff

Weddings are such a happy day in the lives of two people in love as they bond together for (hopefully) the rest of their lives.  It's a family gathering, and in some cases friends are also involved.  The wedding party will get all decked out in the same snazzy attire to stand next to the newlyweds.  It's always a very beautiful day.

Being a DJ, I've been present at a lot of wedding receptions and occasionly ceremonies over the past year and a half.  Of course my main purpose is to provide music for the wedding dance and rally the crowd over the microphone, which is something I love doing, especially when there's a good sized crowd out on the floor.

The other thing about wedding receptions is that sometimes it makes me think ahead to the future, and my own wedding, which for all we know may not even happen, but the LORD will show me in due time if that's his plan for me. I'm not quite sure what my own wedding will be like (nobody is), but I have lots of ideas. I've seen multiple ways of doing the bouqet toss and garter toss, the dollar dance, and the grand march. There's also lots of other little aestheticts I like to notice like location, decoration, and of course, food! 

Now of course, the bride would plan most of this stuff anyways, but believe it or not I would really want to help even though I don't know how much help I would be.

It's very early to be thinking about these things, but when you're a DJ, sometimes you just can't help it. For those of you who did read this, thanks for sticking through it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?