The Notebook

Nicholas Sparks is a man who's wooed the hearts of women throughout the age spectrum with several romance novels.  Some of them have been turned into romance films, and the one that's probably the most recognized as a film is The Notebook. The film was brought up earlier this year by a friend who said it was time to "go home, eat ice cream, and watch this film". It's funny that tonight I find myself watching this film with my sister for the first time, with her claiming that I need to watch the film so that I'll know how to get a girlfriend.

So far this movie is teaching me absolutely nothing along those lines.  It's just another sappy romance film. I've never really enjoyed these things anyways.  Oh well, it was worth a shot, and it's nice to be spending time with my sister before I start at Walmart tomorrow.

Lastly, I once heard that Nicholas Sparks would teach you the way to a girl's heart, and now I can effectively say that's a lie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?