Robin Williams Has Left Us




Robin Williams was found dead yesterday afternoon at his home.  Immediately his death was ruled a suicide, and it's been announced as I write this that the cause of the death was hanging by belt.

There are already lots of posts on social media mourning the loss of this wonderful actor, who I have seen in a handful of movies.  I myself posted a remembrance picture on my Instagram, and have been sharing some of the news updates via ABC News through my Facebook.  

I don't think that there's ever going to be an actor who can top what Williams has done in his career.  My favorite work of his has to be in the one-season sitcom The Crazy Ones.  In this show, Williams plays alongside Sarah Michelle Gellar as the owner of an advertising firm, and he comes up with lots of crazy solutions.  If you have a chance, watch an episode or two.  You'll enjoy it. 

RIP Robin Williams. You left us way too soon.

NOTE: This is the second one of my favorite actors who's died this year, the first being Philip Seymour Hoffman, who passed away in February. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?