Seventeen


My birthday is on Tuesday, and as I'm writing this post I'm thinking about the year I just had, and saying "WOW!"  So much has changed in my life, and I've met lots of new people.  I now have a full part-time job as well as the basketball and football managing and DJing.  I got behind a microphone in more places besides at somebody's wedding reception, and deepened my public speaking skills and spiritual knowledge.  I've also been to several places and did things I've never done before.  Lastly, I was invited onto Generation W's staff today so that's another plus!

Turning seventeen doesn't really bring any significant priveledges with it except for that I can now get into and buy R-Rated Movies, but that's ok.  The priveleges 18-year olds get don't thrill me all too much anyways sans the fact that I'll legally be able to live on my own, which means I can go anywhere for college! YAY!

As for the awesome people I've met, thank you! I wish I could be keeping in contact more but school and work going on steady prevents that.  I'll be in touch as soon as I can!



I'm excited to see what the next year in my life brings, and again, thank you all for being such awesome friends! I am privileged to know such wonderful people!

Lastly, a note on Hunter's condition.  He is resting up in the hospital now and is doing much better than he was after yesterday's game.  Rest easy bro!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?