Prom Committee

So, this first week back to school has been quite the busy one. I've dove into several college classes, unpacked the Student Council Room that's still more or less a mess until the cabinets are attached to the wall and boxes can be put in there, and started Spanish I quite obviously a few years later than I should've in the first place. Around that I've still been working at Walmart and managing Football. For some reason I just love keeping busy, although the one downside is that I have yet to make a volleyball game. I'll get there eventually.......

On Wednesday our class advisors took names down for the Prom 2015 Committee. I debated back and forth over whether or not to sign up before a girl wrote my name down for me. It's basically myself and then two or three groups that may or may not clash in terms of ideas. I hope we get a good prom that everyone can enjoy rather than just a select group.

Of course, Prom sends everyone into a frenzy over dresses and tuxedos, and hair and all that other pretty stuff. Then the guy picks up the girl and then they're off to the location or the school for what my History teacher calls "dress rehearsal for your wedding". Couples form and dissolve around this time too.

I hope that I have enough money to go out and rent a tuxedo come April. I know a shop in Duluth that took good care of my foreign exchange brother last year. I may as well mention them now for those who want to save a little. It's called Mens Wearhouse and it's in the Best Buy Mall. Happy Shopping.

I thought I was crazy signing up for this committee, but maybe I wasn't. Who knows, it could top the efforts from years prior and become the best Cherry Prom yet!

Also, prayers to my friend Hunter who at the time of writing is in an area hospital after being injured at today's football game. Rest up buddy, and we hope to see you back on the field soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?