BIG NEWS!

As of today I'm the official announcer for the Cherry football team! My debut will be at tomorrow night's game and I'm hyper with excitement.

I have done announcing work in the school before, introducing Cherry audiences to basketball teams, but football always has a larger audience, especially here.

Thank you to whoever made the decision to pass this job to me. I promise to make it my own,  and not copy those I've heard before me.

On that note it seems that every time I lose out on something interesting, something better comes along. I lost out on Blood Drive Planning and then I got to sign up for IRYA's volunteer DJ service and then this came as a complete surprise to me this morning.

Work has started on the story again as well. Still looking for more characters. Drop me a comment if you're in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?