Summer!

It's just two and a half short weeks until I no longer have to care about homework or force myself out of bed at 7am each and every morning!  I can't wait!  School has been so long this year honestly, with the feeling of having dragged out since around mid-January, and even more so since I was done with NED last month.

I have some awesome things coming up this Summer!


  • My first time in Washington D.C. will be from June 14th-21st!  There will be pictures coming from that.  I'm going to the White House, Gettysburg, the Smithsonian Museum, and more! And to top it off I'm going with my comedic and nerdy history teacher and my classmates!  It's going to be a great time!
  • Free Range Sports will be adding Chisholm and Mesabi East in the Fall so there'll be work to do there. 
  • Some longer shifts at Walmart, which will lead to more money assuming I get them :) 
  • Three weeks at Story Book Lodge!  I can't wait to be there for Junior High and 3rd Junior, as well as camping at the new and improved "Senior Teen" week!  It's going to be awesome! 
  • I'm filming a wedding July 18th, and DJing one on August 29th. So excited!
And in between there will be lots more going on I'm absolutely sure of it.  It's going to be busy, but there will be some down time too, especially since I consider SBL my vacation. 

What are your plans for the Summer?  Doing anything awesome or out-of-this-world? Sound off in the comments!  I love to hear from you all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?