The World Lost A Great Leader Yesterday

Yes, the normal updates for this thing will come on Fridays.  Monday is just a bad day to do this sort of thing.

Anyways, I haven't gotten too far along since the last update.  I am currently working on Chapters 17 and 18, which take place over the same timeframe of a few hours, but in different locations. I have seen this used in a few books before, and found it quite interesting, as it doesn't let events get skipped over.  It's also a slowdown time for the story, and a break from all the action, which is nice when you've seen a few too many bad things for X Amount of chapters.

Also, I would like to send out thoughts and prayers to the people in South Africa, who lost a revered leader yesterday.  Nelson Mandela was a great man, and I am sure he is happily resting at this time, proud of everything he accomplished.

I'll update this again on Friday, December 13th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?