Christmas Is Coming

Christmas is only two weeks away.  It's one of my favorite holidays, not because of the presents, but because of the fact that you're around family, friends, and maybe a special someone.  It's also probably the best time of the year to be lovers.

Around this time of the year, I go to a Christmas lights show down in Duluth.  It used to be run out of a large property near Cloquet, but then the City Of Duluth bought it out.  It has since gotten bigger and better, and is one of my favorite things to do during the holidays.

I've also been heavily involved with my schools Student Council, especially selling Candy Grams, which are like little notes that you send to certain people.  I won't say here whether or not I sent any.

And now comes the update on the story. I am currently on Chapter 18, which really isn't too much further than where I was last week, but it has been a very busy week. Next week will see me traveling to Hibhing all day Tuesday for a Division Meeting, and Friday will find me delivering Candy Grams to happy people.  I am hoping to get a little farther along during Winter Break though.

I'll update this again on Friday, December 20th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?