So, Where Am I Currently?

As of now, I find myself beginning Chapter 16.  This chapter is supposed to be a relatively low-key chapter, with not much happening.  The plot setting is currently Chicago, IL.  The story will probably stay there for a few more chapters before moving on to where the main action happens, and most of the people that signed up will appear.

So, how did I get the idea to have the characters sidetrack through Chicago?  I've actually been to Chicago, and I found it as quite the interesting city.  Having some action happen here to push the story along to the main location, rather than just dragging the story along until we hit the place, makes the story look and sound much better.

I still have some positions open as well.  I need a local comedian, and an actor.  Pretty much anybody I know could fill these roles, so just let me know if you're interested.  I'll update this again on Monday, December 9th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?