Some Work Actually Got Done On The Story This Week! (Yay!)

Yes, the headline is true!  I finally finished Chapter 25 this week, and am now going through Chapter 26, which introduces a love interest to one of the main characters through a dream sequence.  I think love is not a necessary element in all stories, but here, it really works to give the story some emotional drive.

I also want to include some heartbreak in the later chapters, because the heartbreak some people feel after not getting to get with the girl or guy you really really liked or after a breakup can be life changing, especially after a long period of time together.  Lastly on the love note, you can also expect to find a lot of P.D.A jokes littered throughout.

I'm also continuing to work in the characters, with about half of the characters currently signed up making their first appearance.  Again, I am trying to stay as true to personality as possible with maybe a few variations, which makes for a good time if I may offer.

Well, that's it for now.  Next update is May 9th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?