Some Of My Favorite Jams

Last night was Senior Radio Night for the Seniors at my school.  They were on the air for three hours from 6-9pm, and I caught the 8-9 hour when some of the baseball team was on.  In that hour, I heard a lot of awesome music that I downloaded to my phone later that evening.  It was an awesome program and I'd like to find the archives if I can so I can listen to all three hours!

Now, I love music.  A lot of people have asked me what type of music I listen to.  The answer to that question is that I listen to whatever songs I enjoy from any genres and decades.  Here is a list of what some of my favorite songs are.  Feel free to disagree or agree in the comments.


  1. Kenny Chesney: Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven
  2. Journey: Don't Stop Believing
  3. Rick Springfield: Jessie's Girl
  4. Imagine Dragons: Demons
  5. Blake Shelton and Trace Adkins: Hillbilly Bone
  6. Plain White T's: Rhythm Of Love
  7. The Rolling Stones: She's A Rainbow
I think that kinda covers what I enjoy listening to pretty well.  My phone is loaded with music and it looks to keep on coming in through two downloaded apps on my phone.

As for the story, there was no progress this week, so yeah.

Next update is May 23rd. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?