Another Brief Story Update

As a amateur writer who has never been heard of outside Cherry and Cotton where people always want to hear more stories from me, I've always had some type of interested fan. Of course, some fans have tried to be inserted into the stories doing certain things, and that led to quite the interesting deal in 2008 that will go unnamed here today.  After that I put down the pen until 2012 when I wrote a brief story about me passing away and coming back for a visit. This led to a series that still isn't completed, and now I find myself working on this novel.

This novel has, at times, required a break from writing to refresh the juices inside my brain and get new ideas. This hasn't been a problem this week as I continue to slide through a dream sequence in Chapter 26 that will lead into the next scene at a Denny's restaurant.  It's coming along smoothly, and I hope to have it done by January 1st.

Before I go, it is May sweeps, the time when we find out if our favorite shows are coming back next year or not. It's always interesting to watch diehard fans of X whine over why their show was cancelled over show Y, which is usually poorer quality anyways.  All shows end at some point, and I expect to get some very sad news at some point today.  Then again, it's just a show.

Next update is May 16th. Happy Mother's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?