State

This weekend, I'll be making memories at a high school in Woodbury.  It's the annual MN State Convention for Student Councils, where some very important decisions are made, and we get to meet kids from other schools.  A long car ride is involved sure, but the experience I'll get for when I take over as NED President and the time I'll spend with many people including those from NED will far outweigh the drive.

There's actually a semi-formal banquet and dance on Sunday night, and that's going to be a good time as well. Being a DJ, any chances I have to not be stuck behind the booth and actually get out and dance in groups are welcomed with open arms.  I hope this part of the convention goes smoothly.

That being said, I hope the conference goes great, and I know I'll have a good time.

I didn't make any progress with the story this week, and I apologize again.

Next update is April 11th.  I leave you today with some stories from around my area done in the style of Weekend Update.

Miller Hill Mall announced this week that for the first time in 41 years, a couple would be getting married at the mall.  For the reception, each guest gets a $5 coupon for the food court.

Chipotle delayed its opening by two and a half months to mid-June, before playing an audio tape of the construction workers cackling maniacally in the background.

A man in Wisconsin celebrated his birthday with an eating contest, finally making him obese.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?