Prepping To Lead The NED

This week has found me very busy starting to shape a plan for the Student Council Division I'm going to be leading next year.  I set a rough idea in motion, and got the list of all the schools in our area, of which there are about 35-50 at the present, and I have to add a couple that I forgot about. So many of these schools aren't actively participating that I'll be doing something about, like it or not.

I also want to get us set up to do a division Christmas project, likely involving an area Salvation Army or Food Shelf.  I can't remember the last time NED did something like this, but it may be the first time.  I want to see the division going out and doing things to help the community, especially younger kids if at all possible.

I also want to use technology as much as possible. Technology can take us anywhere, and it will help us out going forward through this next year.  Integrating it into Division Meetings will be the first step, as sometimes having a slideshow to go along with your meeting so councilmembers know what they're voting on and the such will help quite nicely.

It'll be an interesting year, and it's sad that I have to wait until September 2nd. But hopefully the wait will be worth it, and all my plans will come to fruition.  Thank you for electing me, and I promise to be the best President I can be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?