Chocolate Chip Cookies: A Love Story




Chocolate chip cookies are one of the best things out there when it comes to food for me.  They are one of the things that I tend to eat the most often and have been my favorite for the longest time yet. I can remember the first time I tried one as a young lad, and I've been in love ever since.  It's the way to my heart when it comes to food, and I guarantee that for me there is no better way to eat them then fresh and hot out of the oven, after they've cooled down of course.

These cookies are so universal, and they are the most eye-appealing, being the ones Cookie Monster devours everyday and the ones being sold in droves at local fairs and festivals.  They smell amazing coming out of the oven, no doubt about it, and they're sure to win a baking contest when done well. If I had the opportunity to eat a bunch of them everyday (I don't because I know my health will rapidly crash and burn) I so would.



And of course, let's not forget about the double chocolate chip cookies.  They're really good as well. Subway introduced me to those beauties, and ever since I've just loved eating them too.  They have a different taste but it doesn't matter.



Brookies get a mention here too.  Have you ever had a chocolate chip cookie mixed with a brownie? If you haven't you're most certainly missing out.  It is one of the best baking creations yet, right up there with the two types of cookies aforementioned.



And lastly, of course there's giant cookies.  My mother got me one of these a long time ago, and they are now one of my favorite ways to eat chocolate chip cookies, in the style of a cake.



Did you know there's a day for chocolate chip cookies?  It's every year on May 15th.  Around that time you'll usually see me share something about my love for the things, most often a picture of a bunch of cookies piled up on top of one another.

To sum it up, they're warm, they're gooey, and they're delicious.  If you've never had one, try one today as I'm about 90% certain it will become one of your favorite deserts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?