Why I Love The Fall Season

It's the middle of September already, and we know what that means.  Yes, that's right, it's fall!  Oh what a wonderful time of the year Fall is, with everything changing colors and the crisp air that's such a welcome change after the burning temperatures of Summer.

If you couldn't tell from that little blurb right there, Fall is obviously my favorite season of the year. As a matter of fact, we're in my favorite 122 days of the year right now (9/1-12/31), with the early Winter season being pretty cool too.  Below you'll find some pictures of the simple reasons why I love Fall.  Enjoy!

Being outside in general in the Fall is lots of fun.  It's the best way to watch the seasons change getting outdoors.  Take advantage of this season because within a few weeks you'll be looking at doing these adventures in about two feet of snow and with snowshoes or skis. 

Little scenes like this that symbolize crisp air and changing temperatures are what helps me enjoy this season too!

HS Football gets me going in the Fall too!  There is nothing better than cheering on my school's team the Cherry Tigers, and now that I have Free Range Sports I'm able to enjoy cheering for Chisholm Bluestreaks and Mesabi East Giants.  I love Sports Broadcasting so much!

In October we have Halloween, and it's one of my favorite holidays.  I'm not quite the go through a haunted house type, but I still enjoy occasionally dressing up in costume and I have been trick or treating several times over the last few years with foreign exchange students.  It was an interesting experience to say the least. 

Not long after Halloween, sometimes even before that the first snow of the year will be on the ground.  The first snowfall of the year makes me feel like a little kid again, basically everything becomes magical.  The whiteness of winter makes things look pretty amazing for at least a little while.

My favorite holiday of the year is easily Thanksgiving.  No it's not because we get a weekend off of school or because of Black Friday, but simply because of the fact that for once we all stop and take a break from things for a day and just sit down and be thankful for everything we as humans have.  It's too bad that Black Friday has crept up on the festivities now, and I can say for sure that work will be interesting on that night. 

And there you have it, the reasons why I enjoy the fall season.  It's always great when it starts and sad when it's over, but I'm thankful for the fall season. 

Why do you enjoy the fall season?  Sound off in the comments! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMM110 Speeches - Fall 2016

A Post About Snow

TikTok: Why.... Just Why?